Ditch the old-school blow dryer and check out the Barbar Eco 8000 blow dryer. Hotting up the pages of Extra! and other entertainment media, the Barbar ceramic hair dryer is the darling of stars everywhere. This eco-friendly professional blow dryer represents a major advance in responsible hair technology.
Standard blow dryers typically rely on coil heating elements—they’re bad for your hair, bad for the Earth. Why? Coil heat emits over 200 milligauss (mG), a measure of radiation that’s comparable to the mG emitted by a microwave. Yikes. You wouldn’t dry your hair with a microwave, so why put a microwave in your dryer?
By contrast, the Eco 8000 emits a mere 4.1 mG. That’s healthier for your hair, healthier for the planet, too. Choose the dryer that saves energy, protects your hair, and wins raves in blow dryer reviews. Choose Barbar.
As one of the most versatile salon quality products now publicly available, the Barbar Eco 8000:
- Utilizes a ceramic heating element
- The heat and blow drying power of the Eco 8000 is comparable or equivalent to a standard 1800 WATT dryer.
- Maintains an eco-friendly low EMF: 4.1 mG
- Saves 40% more electricity than a standard dryer with coil heating element
- Features an imported AC motor
- Is compatible with 110V-125V
- Offers multiple heat & speed settings
- Features a cool shot release button
- Includes a ten-foot professional cord for ease of use
- Achieves heat of up to 310 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weights just 1.5lbs
- Includes two (2) air concentration nozzles
- Includes our one year limited warranty