The Silicone Folding Diffuser fits all BARBAR Blow Dryer modelsNote: To securely fit the Silicone Folding Diffuser onto your blow dryer, it requires screwing it on like a lid on a jar -- tightly. Simply pushing the diffuser on will not give it a secure fit.
- Special space saving design
- Folding structure
- Ideal for curly hair
- Dries hair rapidly and softly
- Light weight
- Heat insulating material
- Cool touch surface
- Universal for most hair dryers (fits all Barbar model dryers)
- Height: Max 11.5cm, Min. 5.8cm
- Diameter: Inner 5cm, Outer 13.5cm
Benefits to using a diffuser:
Directions for using a diffuser:
- Reduces air velocity of blow dryer, allowing you to dry hair without disturbing curls.
- Perfect if in a hurry and you need to dry hair quickly.
- Effective for adding volume to curls.
- Reduce frizz.
- Apply your favorite styling products and then allow your hair to air dry about 75% before using the diffuser.
- Use duckbill clips if you need to add volume at the crown of your head.
- If you are in a hurry, set your hair dryer to the medium setting, just be sure not to over-dry your hair because this will create frizz. If you have time, it is best to diffuse your hair on the cool setting to prevent heat damage.
- Hang your head sideways or upside down when diffusing, gently placing sections of your curls into the bowl of the diffuser.
- Move the diffuser towards your head to get heat up to the roots.
- Be careful not to disrupt clumping and curl formation. This is a gentle but tricky process.
- Keep this up -- working in sections until hair is 80-90% dry.
- Flip head over and adjust curl alignment.
- Use a small amount of pomade or curl cream to scrunch out the crunch.
- Dry hair for one more minute to lock in moisture from pomade or cream.
- Use fingers at roots to shake out hair if you want more volume.