The BARBAR 3800 Diffuser has long fingers that lift and separate your hair for more volume and healthy looking curls, distributing air evenly to maintain curl without frizz. This diffuser is perfect for permed or naturally wavy hair.
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE FOLLOWING BLOW DRYERS:
Italy 3800 Ionic Blow Dryer (Red or Black)
Eco 8000 Eco-Friendly Blow Dryer
Benefits to using a diffuser:
Directions for using a diffuser:
- Reduces air velocity of blow dryer, allowing you to dry hair without disturbing curls.
- Perfect if in a hurry and you need to dry hair quickly.
- Effective for adding volume to curls.
- Reduce frizz.
- Apply your favorite styling products and then allow your hair to air dry about 75% before using the diffuser.
- Use duckbill clips if you need to add volume at the crown of your head.
- If you are in a hurry, set your hair dryer to the medium setting, just be sure not to over-dry your hair because this will create frizz. If you have time, it is best to diffuse your hair on the cool setting to prevent heat damage.
- Hang your head sideways or upside down when diffusing, gently placing sections of your curls into the bowl of the diffuser.
- Move the diffuser towards your head to get heat up to the roots.
- Be careful not to disrupt clumping and curl formation. This is a gentle but tricky process.
- Keep this up -- working in sections until hair is 80-90% dry.
- Flip head over and adjust curl alignment.
- Use a small amount of pomade or curl cream to scrunch out the crunch.
- Dry hair for one more minute to lock in moisture from pomade or cream.
- Use fingers at roots to shake out hair if you want more volume.