The BARBAR Ultrasonic Mist Color Processing Steamer works with the use of vapor steam and heat, opening up the hair cuticle allowing color molecules to penetrate deeply and quickly while still maintaining hair integrity. Compared with conventional overhead dryers, hair steamers allow for shorter processing time because the color doesn't take as long to penetrate the cuticle.
Micro mist treats damaged hair effectively by using ultrasonic vibrations to emit microscopic water particles that permeate deep into the hair follicle. This creates a sensation for the client that is often referred to as 'calming and relaxing'. At the same time, this technology effectively treats hair that has been damaged by perms, coloring and general over processing treatments.
The Ultrasonic Mist Color Processing Steamer is also very beneficial for conditioning treatments. The steam drives product deep into the hair, leaving it smooth and shiny. Also a great treatment for dandruff and itchy scalps, steam infuses moisture into the scalp and heat kills any fungus or bacteria causing itching.
Benefits & features:
- Digital display control panel
- Beneficial for both color processing and deep conditioning treatments
- Reduce processing time by 1/3 to 1/2 the time
- Timer (increments of 1-10 minutes)
- 5 temperature settings
- 4 mist level settings
- 3 color settings
- Automatic treatment setting
- Cooling setting
- Ionic steam setting
- Oɜ setting: ozone rejuvenates and fortifies hair follicles to strengthen and nourish the hair + scalp
- Ozone improves blood circulation, eliminating microbial infection present in the scalp
- Removable water container
- Easy drainage system
- Upright, on wheels, portable
- Backed by our one year warranty